- We only ship nationwide orders on Monday - Wednesday.
- We do not ship nationwide on Thursdays, Fridays, or holidays, this way we avoid your macarons being stuck in a warehouse over the weekend.
- On average orders placed after 8 PM EST will be shipped the following shipping day (Monday-Wednesday).
- Orders placed after 3:00 PM EST on Wednesday will ship on the following Monday excluding holidays.
- During instances of higher than usual volume, processing times are subject to change. If you need an order for a special occasion or specific date please contact us so that we may ensure its correct delivery date.
- If you need an order for a special occasion or specific date please contact us so that we may ensure its correct delivery date.
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States.
- [ma-ka-rohn] is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses, but we will do everything in our power to rectify any issues due to incorrect information.
- Shipments that are returned due to incorrect information will be subject to additional charges for reshipment.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- A signature may be required for delivery at the discretion of the driver, if package is returned to office we will do our best to get the company to re-deliver.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates, if we see that these delays may be possible we will contact you to change/discuss your order.
All deliveries are sent using 2-3 days service in a insulated envelope filled with ice packs to ensure the quality and freshness of your macarons during transit.
If your ice packs are no longer cold dont worry, your macarons are good! The ice packs are only present to help keep the macarons cold during the shipping period.
Once the macarons arrive put the box in your refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour before consuming.
Some breakage of the macarons during transit is normal, if you think there is more than usual damage to your macarons please contact us so that we may discuss/ rectify the situation.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, [ma-ka-rohn] does not accept returns.
- Circumstance pending, [ma-ka-rohn] will issue a credit or re-order.
Orders may be cancelled up to two business days before shipping.
For order cancellation or modification requests, please call us at 786-714-6062 immediately.
We will do our best to accommodate your needs!