Galaxy - Milky Way
- Free shipping on ordes over $85
Whether you’re on a secret space mission or just in the mood for a sweet treat, you’ll want to try our galaxy macaron.
This cosmic shell is made with a swirled black and purple mix, sprinkled with edible stars, and dusted with an iridescent glitter to give it that out of this world appearance. What’s in the middle? Oh yeah, a GIANT chunk of a Milky Way bar surrounded by our delicious chocolate ganache.
- Swirled Black and Purple Macaron Shell
- Edible Stars
- White Speckles
- Chocolate Ganache
- Milky Way center
Yes! Simply complete your order and select "Easter Reservation ( Order will be held and shipped by 04/06/2023 to be delivered in time for Easter Day)" at checkout instead of Standard Shipping.
This lets us know that you would like to place an order in advance to be delivered by Easter day.
However there are limited spots to make a reservation order.
The week of any holiday is a busy time for us and we can not always guarantee that we will take reservations all the way up to our announced deadline...
Last Easter we had to stop taking reservations one week before our planned deadline, don't wait, order today!
Easter reservations will end Monday April 3rd 2023 at midnight.
- Processing can take 2-3 days depending on how busy we are.
- We use USPS as our shipping partners.
- Our "Standard Shipping" option is USPS priority mail which typically takes 2-3 days in transit.
- Flat rate nationwide shipping is $10.99 on all orders or free over $85
- Packages can be shipped UPS overnight or 2 days by request only, these packages would be subject to surcharge.
- If you need your order for a specific date or event please contact us in advance as our processing times are subject o change without notice.
- Nationwide shipping covers continental US
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
- Most Air Force or military bases worldwide.
How do we ship?
- Our macarons are shipped in plastic blister boxes where each macaron is protected in its own individual pocket, these blister packages are plastic shrink sealed to guard freshness.
- Blister packages are placed in medical grade insulated envelopes with ice packs to avoid our fillings from shifting or melting during transit.
- These envelopes are then packed with bubble wrap and placed inside the shipping box to avoid excess movement during transit.